RUNNING ON TWO CONTINENTS
Called Avrasya maratonu , Intercontinental Istanbul marathon or just the Istanbul marathon, it is the only one in the world to be run on two continents. From the Asian side to the European side of Bosphorus it is a marathon full of history , a race back in time !
The departure takes place on the Asian side in Istanbul, a modern and futuristic 21st century city and along the kilometers, you will go back in time and history. Crossing the Bosphorus by Intercontinental Bridge, European bank, Imperial Istanbul 18 th and 19 th centuries , the splendor of Ciragan and Dolmabahce palaces and also final resting place of Atatürk.
We arrive in the Genoa neighborhood Karakoy and back to the 13th century at the foot of the Galata Tower and we are at the gates of Constantinople , after crossing the Golden Horn by the Galata Bridge . Byzantine walls , Topkapi Palace , Hagia Sophia , we arrive at the Roman hippodrome , we go from Byzantium to Constantinople and then the finish line at the height of the monumental door of the Blue Mosque , we just arriving in Istanbul
42.195 Km and two millennia … this is the marathon of Istanbul !
Our twenty years experience with marathon runners , is the guarantee of success of your marathon in Istanbul. Our first concern : Your race and its environment.
ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUESTS WE WILL ORGANIZE FOR YOU
- Recovery of your bibs
- A nice and quality pasta party
- The pre- and post-race activities
- Assist and organize transfers at your arriving and departure The welcome on arrival
- The visit to the marathon expo
- Identifying the marathon course
- The dinner after the race
- The selection of hotels close to the finish or anywhere else in the city
- The presence of our multilingual teams always available